Thanks for visiting and looking over my body of wedding photography work. My name is Kyle Goldie, and I am the founder and photographer behind Luma Weddings. My wife, Haley Goldie, helps manage our photography business, assists with creative direction, and helps streamline photography efforts to be the most effective and efficient that we can possibly be. We got married in June of 2016 and we are so thrilled to be married!
I’m a full-time wedding photographer currently based in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, just north of Seattle, Washington in a town called Lake Stevens. I love traveling the world (I’ve been to over 20 countries), Italian food (yum, pizza and spaghetti!), dogs (we have two cute little yorkie-poo’s – Jetta & Canon), and having adventurous explorations through new towns and through the forest. I am married to the sweetest, most hard-working person I have ever met. She’s supportive in everything that I do, and I truly feel that she is my best friend.
I have been a full-time photographer for over 10 years. I have an extensive background in the fashion/photography industry, and I have taken that experience to create the wedding & portraits style that you see in my portfolio. The approach I take hasn’t changed. Luma Weddings is professional, detail-oriented, well-planned, and FUN. After all, this is more than a job for me. This is truly what I love doing. It’s my passion.
I’m all about photographing adventurous couples in their natural element – in love. The goofy, fun-loving, intimate portraits are my favorite. It’s about being natural! And don’t worry – I would say about 99% of my clients say they are “awkward” in front of the camera. We have ways to get over that very quickly, and we treat every session as if we were close friends.
The one thing that I am all about more than anything – is authenticity. It’s what I strive to capture in every photograph, and who I try to be myself in everyday life.
Being behind the lens has been a passion of mine ever since I can remember. Graduating from business school got me started, but working a 9-5 just wasn’t for me. Being creative, meeting great people, and traveling around the world while documenting everything to a still image is amazing. To pair that with the romance and emotion of a wedding is incredible.
So, why book me? There are countless wedding photographers out there. Here are a few reasons:
- Experience. This is not my hobby, and I am not part-time. I am dedicated to my craft as a professional wedding photographer. My work has been seen in dozens of industry publications around the world and has led to multiple award-winning seasons. My work has been seen in Brides Magazine, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Grey Likes Weddings, Harper’s Bazaar, and dozens of others. Check out my Press page for more.
- Investment friendly. Rates are more affordable than you might think! Email us to get even more information in a nice, handy PDF.
- We’re quick. With me, you’ll get more than the next person. My experience has enabled me to know each lighting situation and pose variance to help any client, anywhere.
- Art direction help. Are you not quite sure with what style of photography you want? Let’s chat. I can certainly help achieve what you are searching for.
- Preferred vendors. If you aren’t quite sure about who to book for your vendors quite yet and you decide to book with me, I am more than happy to connect you to the preferred vendors I know and trust. Keep in mind that we will also be interviewing many vendors in the area and posting the information on our blog, so keep tuned to that as well.
- Quick communication. Have a question about something? Send it over. Let’s chat soon.
- 5-Star Rating. Check out our reviews here at this link. Every single client that has ever reviewed me has given me a five-star review. Click the following link to read what they had to say: REVIEWS
- We’re consistent. Whether it’s raining, cloudy, sunny, inside, outside, light, dark, fast-paced, or slow-paced – the results Luma Weddings produces are consistent time-and-time again.
- We’re FUN! With being the wedding vendor that spends the most direct time with you on your wedding day, it’s important to not only have a trustworthy photographer who can create the style that you love, but one that will be smiling and laughing with you throughout the day.
It would truly be my honor to be your engagement and wedding photographer. Please email me (Kyle Goldie at Luma Weddings) right now, and let’s get the discussion started!
The below is our gorgeous wedding highlights reel from Justin Tennison of Tennison Visuals. If you are looking for a videographer, make sure to visit his website and contact him. Follow THIS LINK to his website.