Hey everyone! I’m Haley Goldie, wife to Kyle Goldie. I have been assisting Kyle on dozens of weddings over the years, and I now have my own day-of wedding coordination business! I am so excited to now be a day of wedding coordinator serving Greater Seattle, Snohomish, and beyond!
You can find me at http://www.LumaAndLavender.com. Go over there and check it out, contact me, and let’s chat!
This is what you will be able to expect from me as your day of wedding coordinator:
- Two (2) meetings before your wedding day to help answer your questions, and get on the same page for your wedding day details.
- Complete Day-of-Coordination on your wedding day.
- Greet and assist all the vendors with proper set-up of the ceremony and reception as needed
- Be available to do last-minute errands before, during and after wedding
- Act as the ‘”go-to” person for all vendors, wedding party, and family to ensure the bride and groom can relax and enjoy their day.
- Assist florist to distribute and pin all corsages & boutonnieres.
- Manage the timeline of the events for the wedding party, family, and vendors.
- Work closely with your photographer to ensure they have everything they need.
- Be there by your side and available for any emergencies – an emergency wedding kit is always with me.
- Direct guests as to where to go during ceremony and reception.
- Coordinate the wedding party line up for the ceremony and cue them as to when its time to walk down the aisle.
- Work alongside the wedding MC and/or DJ, photographer(s), and other vendors to help events remain on schedule.
- Most importantly, I am there for you for whatever you might need on your wedding day! There are a lot of moving parts, and I have the experience being a part of dozens of weddings over the years to see these first-hand. I look forward to being your day-of wedding coordinator!
So, if you are thinking about getting a day of wedding coordinator, get in touch with me and start asking me some questions! Head on over to my website, http://www.LumaAndLavender.com and use the contact form to get in touch!
And follow me on Instagram @LumaAndLavender!
I’m excited to hear from you!