So, why book me? There are countless wedding photographers out there. Here are a few reasons:
- Experience. This is not my hobby, and I am not part-time. I am dedicated to my craft as a professional wedding photographer.
- Budget friendly. I customize quotes to meet precisely what you are searching for. Want one photographer? Two? 4 hours of coverage or 12? No worries. I don’t believe in making restrictive packages that force you into something that you don’t really want.
- We’re quick. Part of every quote has a photography producer, which helps streamline the efficiencies of your wedding photography. She helps with all the gear, checks off items from our long shot list, assists not just me, but you guys as well.
- Art direction help. Are you not quite sure with what style of photography you want? Let’s chat. I can certainly help achieve what you are searching for.
- Preferred vendors. If you aren’t quite sure about who to book for your vendors quite yet and you decide to book with me, I am more than happy to connect you to the preferred vendors I know and trust. Keep in mind that we will also be interviewing many vendors in the area and posting the information on our blog, so keep tuned to that as well.
- Quick communication. Have a question about something? Send it over. Let’s chat soon.
- 5-Star Rating. Check out our reviews here at this link: REVIEWS
I am based in Seattle, Washington, but I am available anywhere that you are having your wedding. Consider me your destination wedding photographer. I’m always up for a new, gorgeous adventure full of love. It would truly be my honor.
When you are wanting high-end photography to look back on for the rest of your life, it’s more than just the day. It all comes with the preparation, the production value, and the experience behind the lens. The video below is a little behind-the-scenes over a photo shoot I produced and photographed for various wedding publications and online wedding blogs. Hair & makeup, art direction, wardrobe styling, set styling and design, cinematic videography, photography, assistants, producers, the perfect environment, and more all come together to make everything perfect. To some, this may be a bit overwhelming, but with over eight (8) years and counting in the wedding industry, I am more than happy to help where I can. I’ve been known to plan day-of schedules for couples I’ve worked with, help facilitate vendor relationships, and all with a 5-star review for each and every wedding I have ever photographed. Check out my most recent reviews here: REVIEWS
Enjoy the video below – let’s chat soon!