Hi there! I'm Haley, and I'm the month-of wedding coordinator behind Luma & Lavender. And first, I just want to say thank you so much for checking out my page here and that you're wanting to learn more about me and what I do. After all, wedding coordination is much more than just coordination. It's that peace-of-mind on your wedding day, it's your right-hand gal to help you with anything you need on your wedding day, it's the smooth flow of events on your day so you can keep that energy moving, and it's the focus that you'll have between you and your husband on your wedding day. I'm there to help you enjoy your special day to the fullest.
A little about me - I'm married to the love of my life, Kyle. You might know him best as the photographer of Luma Weddings, but I know as my best friend, travel partner, and adventure buddy. We do everything together and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. Whether that's learning how to snowboard, catching some small waves out on my surfboard, or simply just binge-watching my favorite Netflix shows, there's nothing quite like being in love and spending every day with them.
And that's why I became a Seattle wedding coordinator serving other beautiful areas around Western Washington like Snohomish, Woodinville, Whidbey Island, the San Juan Islands, and beyond. I simply fell in love with love, and after my own wedding day (on my birthday on June 24, 2016), I realized that the most important person there on our day - other than our photographer - was our wedding coordinator. And ever since then, I've helped dozens and dozens of brides experience their wedding day to the fullest - and I've gained so many friendships out of it, too. It's very rewarding for me to be able to be there brides on such an intimate level on the most important day of their lives, and I want to be there for you, too.
When you book me as your wedding coordinator, I include:
- Meeting #1 - Roughly a month prior to your wedding day (done via Skype/Phone)
- Creation of your ideal wedding timeline for a smooth, fun-filled experience
- Meeting #2 - Roughly two weeks prior to your wedding day (done via Skype/Phone)
- Confirming all of your wedding vendors on your behalf roughly 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding
- Up to one (1) hour of your rehearsal to help coordinate that and answer any last-minute questions for you, your wedding party, or your family in attendance. (If it takes longer than 2 hours to travel to, or if a ferry is required, an overnight stay is required in the package.)
- And most importantly, to help with your wedding day coordination so you can simply relax, sit back, and have fun!
Get in touch with me today to chat! Just click the button below. I am so excited to hear from you!! YAY!
- Haley Goldie
Investment Starting at Only $1500